Monday, November 06, 2006

The photographs have arrived!

Janice Held Video Blog

See all about it, see all about it!

I have just published my first iWeb application at .Mac with the amazing Apple computer. I sent one email and made one phone call to tech support at .Mac, and immediately I was able to publish over 400 photos for the whole world to see. I'm still in the titling phase however I couldn't wait any long to show the 1st draft.

To all who worked on the iWeb and the all new .Mac - stand and salute yourselves. +++ Our very own RogerConnelly is my tech support at Apple and modestly helped with the .Mac implimentation - way to go Raj! +++

To see our photos (sans titles) go to:
http://web.mac.com/janiceheld

The story of day two, downhill, will follow tomorrow night.

Namaste,

Janice Held

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home