Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Confirmed - they won't be going any higher...

OK - again, just to keep the most current information up here for all to know - I got a short call from Paige (so it's very early Thursday morning for them) - before the sat phone cut out (arg, super frustrating) on her, she was able to tell me that they will be staying in Namche Bazar for a few days to recuperate and then do a slow decent back to Lukla to fly out. They will NOT be going on with the rest of the group to Base Camp. She did confirm that she (Paige) was suffering from the extreme altitude and that Janice is indeed having knee problems - she was starting to give me more details on that when I lost the call.

So, I'll get more up here as soon as I have it - let's all send our best wishes their way - I'm sure they can use our supportive thoughts at this point. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home