Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Possible early end to the trip...

It's been my hope to just report here what I hear from Janice as this trip went on, but this morning I find myself with information gotten through Dave, Janice's husband, which I think is important enough for me to post for all to read even before I get anything directly from Janice or Paige. It sounds like Paige is not adjusting to the altitude well, and that Janice may possibly be having problems with a knee. The end result sounds like they may be cutting their trek short. All I know at this point is that they may stay in Namche Bazar for more than the intended one rest day (possibly three days) and then head back - I would assume that might mean a walk back to Lukla where the airport is, then a flight from Lukla back to Kathmandu. This is all just guessing on my part, and I hate to put guesses up here, but I knew it was important for all to know any news I had. I will post more information as soon as I get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home